This return policy is only applicable on products purchased as a consumer via the Aputure Europe web shop.
1. Our policy lasts 14 days. If 14 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
3. To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
4. There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted: (if applicable)
- Any product not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any product that is returned more than 14 days after delivery.
Once your return is received and inspected, an email will be send to you to notify you that we have received your returned item.
- You will also be notified of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Sale items (if applicable)
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Do not return your product without an RMA number, return shipments without RMA number will be rejected by Aputure Europe. For more information and to request an RMA number see the RMA request page.
1. Return shipment of products is at cost of the customer. You should ensure that goods are returned using a trackable courier service with adequate insurance and take great care when packaging the goods. Aputure Europe do not take responsibility of the goods during delivery to us.
2. When you have not purchased your product from Aputure Europe, this return policy will not be applicable and your request will be rejected. In such a case we advise you to contact your seller directly.