Welcome to Aputure Support
Need help? We’re here for you.
1. How to power the light?
1.AC/DC Power Adapter. 2.Removable Battery. Sony NP-F970.
2. Can mix use the AC/DC adapter of AL-H528&HR672?
Capacity: at least 60Wh. We suggest use more than 90Wh. Battery output current : at least 4A Battery output volume : about 15V
3.How long can be used when powered by battery?
It can be use about 2 hours when using NP-F970 batteries.
4. Can the lights charge for the battery ?
Yes,it can charge for single or two batteries. It will spend 8 to 9 hours for full charge when charge NP-F970 batteries.
5. Which power will be used when install battery and AC/DC adapter at the same time?
AC/DC power adapter
6. Are the lights support power off memory ?
7.How to change the brightness or CCT ?
1.Rotating the Brightness or CCT wheel on the back of the light. 2.Controller (remote)
8. Can I mix use the AC/DC adapter of these lights ?
Please check the details of the AC/DC adapter. If they are the same,you can do it.
9. Details of the controller(remote)
*Radio frequency : 2.4GHz
*Remote Range : 100m
*4 groups and 3 channels
*A&B groups only can control brightness . C&D groups can control brightness and color temperature
10. How to use Lithium Battery of Aputure Amaran HR672?