Welcome to Aputure Support
Need help? We’re here for you.
How to use the Aputure Wireless Remote!
1. How to power the light?
1.AC/DC Power Adapter. 2.Removable Battery. Sony NP-F970.
2. Can mix use the AC/DC adapter of AL-H528&HR672?
Capacity: at least 120Wh. We suggest use more than 160Wh. Battery output current : at least 8A Battery output volume : about 15V
3.How long can be used when powered by battery?
AL-H528S&W : about 4 hours AL-H528C : about 8 hours When using two NP-F970 batteries.
4. Can the lights charge for the battery ?
Yes,but it can't charge for single battery. It will spend 9 to 10 hours for full charge when charge NP-F970 batteries.
5. Which power will be used when install battery and AC/DC adapter at the same time?
AC/DC power adapter
6. Are the lights support power off memory ?
7.How to change the brightness or CCT ?
Rotating the Brightness or CCT wheel on the back of the light.
8. Can I mix use the AC/DC adapter of these lights ?
Please check the details of the AC/DC adapter. If they are the same,you can do it.